Sunday, January 2, 2011

Reading Challenges to start off 2011 - E-Book Challenge

All About {n} posted today on several reading challenges, two of which were no-brainers for me to join! 

First, the E-book challenge.  Hosted by The Ladybug Reads, anyone can participate, blogger or not!  I'll be tracking my e-books on my general 2011 reading list, just by noting that the format.  Here are the guidelines:
Challenge Guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious – Read 3 e-books.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 e-books.

-- Addicted – Read 12 e-books.

-- Obsessed – Read 20 e-books.

3. Any genre counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1, 2011 and lasts until December 31, 2011.
 Me, I'm  definitely going for "Obsessed"...I'm wondering if there is a super-obsessed category? 

1 comment: