Monday, January 31, 2011

In the Mail Today...

So last week I was playing around on a new-to-me fabric site - Burgundy Buttons - and I stumbled across the Max & Whiskers fabric line...isn't this beyond adorable?!


I managed to order one of those great layer cakes (I'm now addicted to them after the LC Quilt Along and that great Moda Bake Shop quilt that is still on my list)...

and then one of these charm packs...


and even one of these before I stopped myself!  I somehow avoided the fat quarter and fat eighth bundles :)

 


I had been kicking myself for not doing the Postage Stamp Quilt Along over at p.s. i quilt, and if I can find a deal on a solids jelly roll, I may have to turn this one into the postage stamp quilt (although not in my immediate future)!

So that was my fun today!  Here's a snapshot of the whole line...I'm thinking that working with these fabrics will make some great projects!


P.S. Moda Bake Shop used this line recently in a great dog bed tutorial, how perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment