Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Time To Give Thanks

I have so much to be thankful for as we celebrate this Thanksgiving holiday.  Family, friends, wonderful career opportunities, the list could go on and on.  I wish you all a wonderful holiday and ask that as you celebrate and enjoy many blessings that you consider those less fortunate and how you can share the joy of the holiday season with others.  For those in the Des Moines area, consider joining me in adopting a family through the Boys and Girls club (I am happy to provide more information if you are interested).  If you are outside of Des Moines, there are similar groups in every community working to ensure that every family has something to celebrate this year.  I wish you all a blessed holiday season and a very Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment