Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Neverending Wish List...

If you are a fabric freak (ok, fabric lover, sounds much kinder) like me, there is a never ending wish list of fabrics and patterns and projects.  Normally these are all in my head, but the folks over at Above All Fabric now have a fabulous "wishlist" feature on their website!  Now I can track all the fun stuff I see on there, maybe even use it as gift ideas when people ask me what I want...

I had a lot of fun over there just now checking out the wish list feature...layer cakes for quilts, patterns and fabric for some clothes for my niece, soon to be niece or nephew and myself...purses...argh, there's just too much cute stuff!  I REALLY want to try out some of the velveteen on the site, I think it's just gorgeous.  And I found some great skirt patterns on there that I may have to add to my project list so I'm prepared for next summer.  Good thing Christmas is coming...now I just need to convince Santa I've been good this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment