Sunday, December 18, 2011

Finishing Projects, One At A Time

I haven't exactly been good about finishing any of my major projects this year.  My quilt has a lot of work to go, I keep starting new projects and the pile grows and grows.  But, I'm happy to report that I can at least cross ONE item off the to-do list!

I managed to get one project done for Baby Z on the crafting side.  Months and months and months ago, I took a baby blanket crochet class.  I started the blanket and then set it aside about 80% of the way done in order to start on one for my youngest niece.  One thing led to another, and I never got back to it, and I haven't exactly been full of energy and crafty these last few months.  Last month though, I FINALLY got the blanket done, and it felt so good to cross a project off the list. Now I'm working on a few Christmas presents, and then it's back to the several other blankets I have that are works in progress :)


No comments:

Post a Comment