Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thinking Blue...


My most recent project has been taking up most of my energy these past few months.  I haven't been reading much at all, haven't been crafting, haven't been sewing.  But it's ok, because it's well worth it...the newest member of the family is due January 1, and we're pretty excited here. 


It's our first little one (not counting my adorable scarf model and fur-baby) so there's been lots of planning and thinking and just general enjoyment here and throughout the family.  I'm feeling a bit more energetic and less nauseous than I was earlier in the pregnancy, but I still find it amazing at how quickly the energy can go and how much I truly can enjoy just sitting in the chair with my feet propped up doing absolutely nothing but staring into space.  I figure I better enjoy it while I can.  I'm hoping to start to get a little more crafty, but I'm playing that one by ear.  After yesterday's appointment though, I need to start thinking of sewing some outfits for a sure-to-be-adorable little boy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment