Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Joy Arrives in the Mail!

I've been remiss in not posting this earlier, but last week I got a package of Christmas joy in the mail!  Melody from Fingers and Prose sent me a fabulous looking package as part of the Holiday Swap...I've been very good to this part because it was so nicely wrapped that I felt like I HAD to wait until Christmas :)  But I have been able to enjoy the awesome book mark that includes a quilted cow (doubly awesome with my interests in quilting AND the fact I practice agricultural law) and a perfect purse-sized notebook and pen. 

Melody has a great blog, and I'm looking forward to reading more of her reviews.  I don't know if they planned it this way or it was coincidence, but she's also interested in quilting, so we have that in common (as well as a love of books!).  Check out Fingers and Prose if you get a chance!

I'm so anxious to tear into the packages, but I'm making myself wait until at least tomorrow.  So thank you, Melody, for sending me some Christmas joy, and I'm so excited to see what you have sent!


UPDATE: I was a good girl, and waited until we got home from our Christmas celebrations with the family to open my book swap packages.  And inside were two books I'm so excited to read: Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and the Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows.  Thank you, Melody!


No comments:

Post a Comment