Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another Quilt Along - Moose On The Porch Fat Quarter Quilt Along

While one of my goals was to ACTUALLY FINISH a quilt this year, I still have a ways to go on the Layer Cake Quilt Along I started in 2010.  I'm totally blaming the kid for my procrastination and lack of sewing at all these past 6 months...probably not totally true, but convenient :)


All that aside, I am going to TRY to do another quilt along...I'll probably get 1/2 way through this one too, maybe I should just combine the squares for a quilt at some point!  Moose on the Porch Quilts is hosting another Quilt Along this Fall/Winter, this one wth Fat Quarters.  I have a ton at home and this will let me do some stash-busting too, which is an added bonus.    Block One was posted today, and it looks challenging...pretty, but challenging.  So off we go on another sewing adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment