Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Reviews to Come!

Man, what a year. Both as in the past 12 months, and really, the past 4 months, which has felt like at least 4 years.

Life's been a bit hectic with new jobs, new roles, kids, life, and now a pandemic that's requiring all of that to happen in one place at the same time. After we get through this I think all of us should just high five and congratulate each other for being here and sustaining...because doing just that is an accomplishment.

That being said, with the arrival of May comes what I'm hoping is some more time for me to relax and focus on the things that bring me some mental joy...reading and crafting.  I'm so far behind on everything in those categories. I have several reviews to write and post from the past few months, and the list of crochet and cross-stitch projects that I've planned as gifts is woefully long.  More reviews to come, and hopefully more reading to follow!

In the meantime, I hope all you might read this stay as safe as possible and keep on keeping on.  This statement was something I received in an email recently and it has become my new affirmation


No comments:

Post a Comment