Monday, February 13, 2017

Testing the Waters...

Ah, it's been a while.  Kids keep me busy, reading and crafting took a backseat to life, and here I am years later :)  I'm working on finding some me time again, hitting the library and utilizing Kindle books because it seems like reading on my phone at random intervals is the new norm.  Crafting has moved from quilting and sewing to crochet and now cross stitch...things that are mobile and easy to do in short bursts of time. But, while life is crazy and stressful and sometimes all I want to do is curl up and lock the door and read or do something crafty, the truth is most any day I do have that choice and instead I choose to watch Minions for the 8000th time or read Little Blue Truck or play trains.  I'm hoping for an early spring so we can get outside and play basketball and ride bikes and have more fun there too.  Life happens, and I'm enjoying it while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment